CaptiVision offers a complete suite of features that address the needs of individual steno or voice captioners, as well as larger multi-user captioning operations. CaptiVision may be purchased as a stand-alone product or as an add-on to the Winner Steno or Voice Editions. CaptiVision has been entrusted with the task of captioning the most visible and time-sensitive events.
- Add the ProCAT Winner Voice Edition module to your system to use your voice and steno as sources of input for closed captioning.
- CaptiVision is compatible with both the North American line-21 encoders and the European teletext encoders. Visit our Resources page for information on the line-21 encoders that have been tested with CaptiVision. You may contact the encoder manufacturers or your ProCAT sales team to purchase an
Simultaneous Media and Web Captioning:
- CaptiVision enables you to send your captions to the Web and a broadcaster simultaneously.
Extensive Caption Logging:
- Enable the “caption” logging feature in CaptiVision for use with third-party webcasting products.
- Artificial intelligence technology assures conflict-free translation
- Enhanced phonetic translation improves legibility
- Foreign language support (i.e. Spanish, French, etc.)
- Single-keystroke formatting commands
- Full format control via stenotype keyboard
- Internet broadcasting of captions (visit us at http://www.webcaption.com for additional information
- History window that logs every caption
- Instant editing enables a caption coordinator to clean up captions
- Automatic number conversion enhances the presentation of numbers
- Seamless transition from realtime to script mode
- Dictionary juggle
- Instant access to the user dictionary from the CaptiVision window
- Background audio recording of event
- Full encoder control during realtime. User may control encoder functions from the stenotype or the keyboard
- Realtime transmission from script or writer
- Quick transition from script mode to realtime translation
- The most robust story manager
- Foreign languages support (i.e. Spanish, French, etc.)
- Import stories from various formats
- Export captions in several widely accepted formats (i.e. RTF, HTML, etc.)
- Rearrange stories using a drag-and-drop technique
- Skip or add stories on-the-fly
- Color-coded icons to identify a queued story, story-in-progress, and queued caption
- Single-keystroke story queuing mechanism
- Create stories using CaptiVision editor
- Maintain a complete log of captions transmitted
- Re-transmit captions from history window
- Foreign language support
|We have compiled a list of popular line-21 caption encoder manufacturers for your reference. Please contact these manufacturers for questions regarding their products.
The completeness and accuracy of this information was checked at the time of publication. Please notify the webmaster if the information has been changed or is no longer valid.
Please visit the web sites for the above vendors for more recent models and additional information.
|The hardware requirements listed below are intended for a single-user, realtime CaptiVision software. Please review the items listed below under the heading “Additional Equipment” if you intend to use CaptiVision in an Offline, realtime captioning.
“I have always given Pro Cat high praises with my fellow colleagues concerning your superior quality products and for technical support! Thank you for your continued excellent service!”
“I talk a lot about ProCAT to people and will continue to do so. I’ve been a very happy customer for so many years. Thank you!“
“John is a true professional & very knowledgeable. Thank you for having such a helpful rep. on your staff.“
“Jose is not only knowledgeable but PATIENT. To our customers and myself that is the name of the game. Never makes excuses.“
“No one at ProCAT made me feel like an idiot, the way the tech people from [Another CAT company] do, and for that I am grateful. John was gracious, patient beyond belief, and always accessible.“
“ProCAT is a wonderful product, but the most important thing is the support team always responds back immediately and doesn’t stop until they fix the problem.!!!“
“I always request Chris because he’s so knowledgeable and understands my “situation.” I appreciate his patience in helping me understand my concerns.“
“I think Jose is one of the best technicians you have. He is always courteous, very patient, knows the system, and teaches you something new each time. He is my preferred technician and a great asset to your company!“
“As the young people would say “PROCAT ROCKS”“
“You have an awesome team together and I’ve had nothing but good experiences with each member of your team. Many thanks and hats off to all of you from a happy customer.Absolutely enjoyed working with Chris. He not only answered my questions and fixed my problem, but was very pleasant to talk with. We even joked around.. Great Personality!!!!!“
“You have an awesome team together and I’ve had nothing but good experiences with each member of your team. Many thanks and hats off to all of you from a happy customer.“