Why ProCAT CART?
ProCAT Winner computer-aided transcription suite offers and extensive set of features for the court reporters using steno or voice to provide CART (Computer Access Realtime Translation) services. Moreover, these features are incorporated in ProCAT Winner as standard features (free) and they are available to all Winner users.
ProCAT Winner represents over three decades of industry experience, and a tradition of many industry firsts. It is the most robust and feature-rich computer-aided transcription available for the court reporting industry. It offers the most desirable features, yet is very simple to use. Transition to Winner for new users is very simple due to the similarity of its “custom” keyboards for other CAT products.
We invite you to contact us to schedule an online demonstration or product literature.
- CART Script — you may produce a script prior to attending a CART session and using the pre-scripted material to feed the display monitor. However, you may switch over to realtime CART if the presenter goes off the script without the need to perform a task to affect the transition.
- CART View — Use this feature to enable the consumer to view the realtime output on a separate physical display monitor/projection scree or in a separate window. Thus allowing you to perform editing task without distracting your consumer.
- CART over IP — This feature enables the CART provider to deliver their realtime text over an Internet connection to their consumer.
- Online Globals — Use your steno keyboard to introduce dictionary entries on the fly.
- 1-Z 2-Z — Use your steno keyboard to finger spell shortcut keys during a realtime translation. The shortcut keys enables the provide to have a more fluid and readable realtime translation.
- Replace Word — Correct typos on-the-fly with this feature.
- Automatic Mistroke — Let ProCAT Winner learn from your mistrokes so it may correctly translate future misstroked entries.
- Speaker — Use the speakers panel (tokens dictionary) to quickly identify speakers during a realtime session.
“I have always given Pro Cat high praises with my fellow colleagues concerning your superior quality products and for technical support! Thank you for your continued excellent service!”
“I talk a lot about ProCAT to people and will continue to do so. I’ve been a very happy customer for so many years. Thank you!“
“John is a true professional & very knowledgeable. Thank you for having such a helpful rep. on your staff.“
“Jose is not only knowledgeable but PATIENT. To our customers and myself that is the name of the game. Never makes excuses.“
“No one at ProCAT made me feel like an idiot, the way the tech people from [Another CAT company] do, and for that I am grateful. John was gracious, patient beyond belief, and always accessible.“
“ProCAT is a wonderful product, but the most important thing is the support team always responds back immediately and doesn’t stop until they fix the problem.!!!“
“I always request Chris because he’s so knowledgeable and understands my “situation.” I appreciate his patience in helping me understand my concerns.“
“I think Jose is one of the best technicians you have. He is always courteous, very patient, knows the system, and teaches you something new each time. He is my preferred technician and a great asset to your company!“
“As the young people would say “PROCAT ROCKS”“
“You have an awesome team together and I’ve had nothing but good experiences with each member of your team. Many thanks and hats off to all of you from a happy customer.Absolutely enjoyed working with Chris. He not only answered my questions and fixed my problem, but was very pleasant to talk with. We even joked around.. Great Personality!!!!!“
“You have an awesome team together and I’ve had nothing but good experiences with each member of your team. Many thanks and hats off to all of you from a happy customer.“