Calendar of upcoming events . . .
ProCAT exhibits at many of the State and national court reporting association conventions. We also collaborate with these in presenting complimentary seminars at their conventions. Contact us at email@example.com if our calendar does not include your association convention.
Join Bob Bakva from ProCAT and experience the excellent technology the Xpression writer and Winner software has to offer.
Join Laurie Willson from ProCAT and experience the power of the ProCAT Winner software for voice writers.
Join ProCAT at the NCRA National Convention and find out the latest technology in the Winner software and Xpression writer.
Join ProCAT and experience the latest in technology. Try the ProCAT Xpression, and view latest enhancements to the Winner software.
Join Deby Sebastian from ProCAT and experience the latest in technology with the Winenr software and ProCAT Xpression writer.
Join Laurie Willson and see for yourself what makes the Xpression writer by ProCAT so amazing. You will also be able to view the latest enhancements in the Winner software.
ProCAT Winners' Retreat 2019
September 21st and 22nd - 8:30 - 4:30 each day
101 Bowie St, San Antonio, TX 78205
Phone: (210) 223-1000
$129 Room rate - mention ProCAT Training
Room reservation cutoff is 8/20/19
All who attend will receive a $50 voucher for their support renewal. For our yearly attendees, receive an additional $25 off of the registration fee.
$345 for both days - Includes Lunch
Reserve your space no later than 8/15/119 by calling ProCAT at 800.966.1221, or register online at www.procat.com
1.4 CEUs applied for
Training will be conducted by ProCAT Certified Advanced Trainer, Pam Dogger.
**ProCAT will not be offering a training at the NCRA convention, so we hope you will join us in San Antonio for a very special event.
Join Laurie Willson from ProCAT and experience the latest in technology with the ProCAT Xpression writer and Winner software.
Please Contact ProCAT at (800) 966-1221 to register. Students are welcome free of charge.
Here is a sampling oft he subjects that we cover in our Intermediate Classes:
1. Super tokens
2. RealTime, bracket commands
- [a], [f:file.ext], [h:], [i:date1], [i:date2], [i:time1], [i:time2], [i:time3], [k:key],
- [m:suffix], [p:style], [Q], [R]
- [s:all], [s:station] (check and see if these work in casepad???????)
3. Editor, concordance
- how to make and it's settings
4. Editor, redaction
- OTR timer
6. Editor, Batch Print
7. Editor, condensed printing
8. Editor, book marks
9. RealTime, 1z2z
10. RealTime, Punctuation table
11. Editor, Auto-complete
12. Editor, playback macros
13. RealTime, number conversion discussion
14. Editor, automatic indexing discussion
15. remote editing
Our offices will be closed today.
Please contact us at (800) 966-1221 to register. Students are welcome free of charge.
Here is a sample of the material which we will cover.
. Winner main screen
- tab functions
- Case tab: deletion, renaming, case management
2. Read utility
3. Archive Wizard
- backing up: jobs, personal dictionary, configuration files
- naming conventions
- main screen and general preferences
- do a RealTime session
5. Dictionary Maintenance
- Adding, modifying, and removing entries
- Finding entries
- Verify and rebuild
- Building job and personal dictionary
- all the options, but special focus on the following:
- keyboard movement: arrows, page up/down, home/end, F4, F5, and F10
- highlighting movement: arrows, page up/down, home/end
- provide a list of keyboard shortcuts, outlining how to learn them and some to start with &nbs