Winner 2019 Suite gets even better!
ProCAT Winner Suite continues to set industry standards. This release includes features for both Steno and Voice Editions and related optional modules such as CaptiVision®.
First and foremost, we would like to acknowledge the efforts of our valued clients who have been instrumental in testing this update. We could not have done it without their support.
The most notable feature in this release is the vast improvement to the eFiling feature. eFiling has become increasingly more important to our clients. The new features in the eFiler include pre-designed seals, stamps (i.e. confidential, sealed, etc.), and hyperlinks as required by the specifications. There are numerous other new features, fixes, and improvements.
Updates are always free to our valued clients on a support plan. You may purchase this update separately or join a support plan to receive the updates and support free of charge.
- New PDF engine
- New eFiler user interface
- New stamps and seals
- Hyperlinked bookmarks in eFiler
- Improved/fixed the dialing feature in the ProCAT CaptiVison
- Improvement to the Alt+D command
- Improvements to audio sync with third-party writers
- Improvements to time stamps from third-party writers
- Fixed access to MyProCAT.com SSL
- Import timestamps from third-party SGSTN file
- Fixed an issue causing “Winner is not loaded” message to appear
- Fixed issues causing “forced entry” failure in the Voice Edition
- Fixed an issue where software failed to open a Voice transcript in Steno mode
- Fixed issues relating to capping in the vicinity of a morphed entry
- Fixed an issue with F5 when searching for whole words at the end of a line.
- Fixed an issue relating to audio files causing an RT crash
- Fixed an issue caused by importing very long English entries into personal dictionary
- Realtime crash caused by deleting a line of the transcript when that is the only text in the file
- Realtime issue caused by writing a morph command following a paragraph break
- Improved the capitalization process when deleting the Q or A
- And more…
UPdates are available through our Client Resources Website (www.myprocat.com). We look forward to continuing to serve our valued clients.